Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
Are you an experienced WordPress developer looking for an exciting new role?
Do you love helping people grow their businesses online and seeing them succeed?
Do you want to be part of a vibrant, growing team in Edinburgh?
If so then we may have the ideal role for you!
We're currently looking for an experienced WordPress developer who has proven experience in the following areas:
• Wordpress Website Creation
• Website Maintainance
• Wordpress plugin selection
• Website problem solving and solution finding
• Application of designs into functional website/pages
• Successful website deployment
• Attention to detail in technical areas
• Experience with WP Bakery, Divi Builder, Elementor, and ACF must be shown
This role will require you to be the ‘go-to’ person for any issues, so as well as technical ability you will also:
• Have great jargon-free communication skills
• Love to educate clients and team members
• Have a solutions-based approach to help develop the web development team
• You're going to have to love what you do, and really care about the client's needs
In addition to website development and maintenance, you'll be required to support the following areas, although training will be provided:
• Domain name management (DNS)
• Cloud Server Deployment
• Server Maintainance (low level)
Dijify are based in Edinburgh and we specialise in marketing websites that get results, with over 4000 websites built for our clients. We are experts in our field. We have a wide range of website projects on the go and are looking for a WordPress developer for our growing business and to complement our existing team. You will be working in a small, highly qualified team in a sometimes pressurised but friendly working environment.
This is an Edinburgh based role, so you must be able to work from Edinburgh.
If this position sounds of interest to you then please get in touch with your cover letter, CV, and portfolio of work. We look forward to hearing from you!